CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011




I am having issues with my sewing machine, but tried sewing this anyway, and it did not come out as I had hoped. Stamp is a Unity Itty Bitty, and the sentiment is from Unity too (don't remember what set at the moment), the paper is from PTI. I used black sparkly stickles on the heart, which is hard to see in the picture.

I stamped the background (Inkadinkado) in purple and then stamped the dress form in VersaMark, embossed it and sponged purple ink over it. Embossed the yellow card with dots and used divine twine. The papers are from Papertrey Ink and Bazzil, and I am not sure where the epoxy sticker came from, just had it sitting around on my craft table and decided to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment