CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blog Candy Winner and a Butterfly

It is another super hot day here in Kansas, guess it is a good day to stay inside and spend some time cleaning and crafting. Last night I made this pretty card with a big embossed butterfly on it. As I am cleaning up my craft area to get ready for our move I am finding stuff that I forgot I had, hence the big white embossed butterfly, since I found a bunch of embossing powders yesterday. The stamp is from the Unity "Embrace You" set.


Blog Candy Winner!

Using random.org I picked a winner and the winner is comment number 11.
michib
Please send me an email at evastrong@rocketmail.com with your address, so I can send the package to you.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a happy day and stay cool!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment