CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wow! The past 2 days have been busy, I did however find time to craft - somehow I can always find time to make something, even if it is late at night when there is any extra time. I made a set of cards to give to a dear friend for her birthday and a thank you card (seems that we always need some of those...).

Made with an embossed card grey ink, a strip of black card stock, ribbon, pin from Maya Road and a stamp from Unity.


These were all made with papers from DCWV Once Upon a Time mat stack, ribbon from pti and the letter was made with my Cricut.

Here they are all wrapped up, the paper I used was paper that some stamps from Unity was wrapped in when I got them, and I just stamped them with a pretty stamp from one of the Unity KOM sets and added a ribbon, mini card and a hand rolled flower.

Off to hopefully make some more stuff and bake cookies for the kids.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stumbled upon your blog through a random link from a facebook friend. You make beautiful stuff, very inspiring! I think I'll have to pick up my card making hobby again soon :) I don't have much experience, but your stuff is great inspiration! Keep up the good work!

    Greetings from Norway

    ReplyDelete