CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Counting the Days....

Exactly a month left before Vaughn leaves.... Seems like there is so much to do in so little time, yes, I know it will only be for 12 months, but we will miss him so very much and he will miss being here with us too, so for now we are enjoying the summer, and spending as much family time as possible. Last night was yet another game night, and it was fun playing Risk (hopefully Vaughn will do better overseas than his army did in the game :)). And of course I took some time to craft, since "me" time will be scarce once dad leaves, and I do have to get some cards ready for us to send to him too.

Here are a few things to share:

I used papers from Kaiser craft Up, Up and Away Collection, and the stamp is from Unitys June KOM. Inside I stamped the "Until I see you!" sentiment.

Here is a Father's Day card that the kids helped make for dad. They wanted it to be manly and Army, and they were happy with this, and dad loved it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment