CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Cards

Guess it is time to really start working on Christmas cards, I am finding it really difficult to get in the mood for the holidays this year, the prospect of celebrating without Vaughn is really making me sad, and I am sad for Vaughn that he has to be so far away from us during the holidays. Eight more months left of this deployment, and then hopefully he will be home for a while before the next one.  Here are a few of the Christmas cards I made this weekend.


This one does have a border of white glitter (difficult to see in the pic), and the stamp is from Unity.


Love this little penguin Itty Bitty from Unity that I just got, and I am sure that there will be many more cards using it.  I added glitter to the tinsel, but it is not showing up well in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment