CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

For You

Can't beleive it is January 30 already, seems like time is going by super fast, guess that is a good thing since that means that in less than two weeks I get to see my husband for two weeks. We had some bad news about our next assignment, we were promised our top choice (Germany), but did not get it, we got one of our bottom choices, so it looks like we will head for North Carolina after this deployment is over next summer. I am not very happy about this, but hope to find out that it is a great place to live (no where near Germany I know), and will try to make the best of it.
I made another gift card holder, and love how this one turned out.

Supplies:
Unity Stamps: Build a Damask and September 2010 KOM
Paper: LilyBee Design, Happily Lost
Cardstock: DCVW and PTI
Border Punch: Fiskars

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment