CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday April 30

This morning I woke up really early, it was so quiet and even though I do love my kids, it was fantastic to have some time to just do whatever I wanted while the house was quiet. So while I had my tea, I made a few cards, and I really like how both of these turned out.


The stamps are from the April KOM, and I just love all the stamps in this kit. I colored the stars with twinkling H2Os and added a small stick pin to the bow. 


I just love this stamp with the little fairy and I think that it goes well with lots of different sentiments, and really like it with this one from the April KOM. I added some glittery stickles to her wings (hard to see in the picture), and colored the flowers with distress markers that I just got last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment