CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bargello...

When I saw a tutorial for the Bargello Technique, I thought that it would be a great way to use papers from my ever growing scrap basket on my craft table, so here is my first try at this, it was a lot of fun, even though it did not turn out exactly as I had imagined it, but I will play with this technique and try again. As usual though time is scarce, especially since we got a puppy 3 days ago, he is way more time consuming than I thought a puppy would have been....


As mentioned I used papers from the scrap basket on my table, they are all from DCWV, the stamp is a Unity itty bitty called Marah Love. I die cut the bargello piece with my Grand Calibur and attached it to a card that is just slightly smaller that the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment