CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Puppy Blues

We finally got the puppy that everyone wanted (I did want a small white dog, but we ended up with a large black one), and the kids are all so very happy, so why am I feeling so upset and stressed about getting the dog? I feel as if I have postpartum depression, and go from liking the puppy to feeling really down and depressed about the new responsibilites. I sure hope this gets better soon....
Vaughnie loves the dog most of the time, but sometimes he seems a little afraid of Ranger too....

Oh well, at least I can escape to my craft room and spend some time relaxing and making stuff at night.


The stamp is from Unity, and the paper is DCWV, the flower trim is from American Crafts. This was super easy, and I love how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment