CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It has been a few weeks since last post. The SAMS finals are finally over and Vaughn is back to acting like a human again.... The last week before his oral comps was not easy, he was gone most of the time and when he was home, he was not in a good mood, it was trying for all of us. He passed his comps however and now we do have a few months to enjoy some much needed family time before he deploys in July. 
Crating, well mostly stamping lately, is keeping me sane, and here are a few cards to share:

I love how bright and cheery this is, and love the plaid ribbon. The stamps are from Unity, and I colored the bee with Copics and added some flowersoft for texture.

Guess I made this because I am thankful that SAMS is done :) Again stamp is from Unity, and the papers are from Echo Park and PTI.

No comments:

Post a Comment