CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Rainy day!

Today is grey and rainy, kind of matches my mood this morning.... I should be happy, SAMS is over and everyone seems to be doing well today (hopefully no more trips to the ER for a while), but the deployment date seems impossibly close - even if it is 2 months away - it feels like a black cloud hanging over us and it is always there in the back of my mind, even when we are having a good time. I miss Denmark too, it has been too long since we went there to visit. Two years is a long time not to go home. I am still hoping that our next assignment will be somewhere in Europe so I can get home more often, and so the kids can get to see more of Europe too.

Wish I was in Copenhagen looking at this today, she is beautiful!

A couple of cards from last night:
The stamp is from Unity, and the dp is SEI.

I have no idea where this stamp is from, it was a gift from a past coworker and I dont think I ever used it beore. The card was in a box of premade cards from DCWV that I found in a box when cleaning, I just inked it with yellow ink and the whole card took less than 10 minutes to make.

TFL, and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment