CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Explore!

Last weekend I organized my smaller pads of papers, and realized just how many papers I have. There are so many 6x6 pads of paper I "had to have" only to put them in the pile with the other ones and either only use one piece of paper from the pad or not use any at all. So now my challenge to me is to use all of the papers in a pad before I can get anything new. This is why you may see several project using the same papers for the next few weeks.
Today I have a card that I made using my Cricut which I have not been using much at all either.

Supplies:
Me & My Big Ideas paper
Inkadinkadoo "Creative Words" stamp
Provo Craft "Sentimentals" cartridge
Ribbon
Brad
 
Most of these cards (and more) are being sent to OWH, as I hope to be able to give back just a little, since I received several OWH cards from my hubby last year when he was deployed, and I know how happy these cards make both the sender and recipient.



No comments:

Post a Comment