CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

I am Thankful

 
The sentiment on my card is perfect for how I feel today, because even though it is Monday, I am thankful for so many things. Today I am mostly thankful for the fantastic weekend that our family spent on the beach. It was so much fun and the weather was perfect the entire weekend, a perfect way to spend a weekend before it gets too cold to go to the beach and swim.
I wanted to make a card using this rolled flower that I made this morning, the flower turned out a little bigger than I had imagined, and next time I make one of these I will use a not so wide ribbon.
 
The sentiment stamp is from Unity "The time is now", orange card stock from PTI, and I am not sure where the ribbon or the swirl stamp is from, I have had both for quite a while.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment