CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Here are a few cards I made Friday evening. They were all pretty quick and easy.


I used only paper from my scrap pile for this one. They are all from the Echo Park Be Mine collection since this is the one I have been using the most lately. The sentiment is from Unity.


I love how this turned out... The papers are from DCWV and the stamp is Unity. The ribbon is crincled seam binding which is so much fun.



Stamp from Unity, dotted paper and ribbon from PTI. The colors are nicer in person, I will have to practice with the camera to take better pictures of these cards.



Super quick card made with stuff I had sitting out already. The stamps are from Unity and from VLV stamps and I am pretty sure the paper is PTI.

No comments:

Post a Comment