CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Tomorrow is the day we finally find out where we will be moving in June. It is almost impossible for me to concentrate on anything at all, I am both eager and scared to find out. Best case scenario we go to Germany for the next 3 years, and worst is that Vaughn gets sent to Afghanistan as soon as SAMS is over in May, but there are so many options in between those, that it is impossible to even guess on where we might end up.

Here is the one card I managed to finish yesterday:


I love this stamp set from Unity and I do like how this turned out even though these are colors I do not use often. The paper is from My Minds Eye, and cardstock from PTI (I love their cardstock).

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! This is super cute--love those flowers at the bottom! Great use of this stamp set!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog:) LOVE my friends! You asked about the bunny I used--he is not in a set. I actually ordered him through Limelight {http://limelightpapercrafts.com/}. It is a wood mounted stamp. LOVE him!!

    Thanks again for making me smile:)

    ReplyDelete