CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Since finding out that Vaughn will be deploying to Iraq I have not gotten much crafting done. We were "surprised" that he is going to deploy so soon - we were expecting a deployment, just thought it would be in the fall instead of the spring, and that we would move to a regular unit and not deploy straight from Kansas. On the upside, the kids and I do really like it here, and Kansas City has proven to be more interesting than we thought it might be before we moved here, the schools on post are great and a few of my friends are going to be staying next year too, so we will make the best of it, and hope that we get a post we want after this.  So last night I decided that it was time to find my mojo again and spent a bit of time in my craft room (that is a fancy way of saying a corner of the basement), unfortunately I started pretty late, but I managed to finish 2 cards using the same paper for both, I like how they turned out, hope you do too.
The stamp is from a Unity KOTM set and paper from Kaiser (I love this paper).

This one I left blank for now, I think that it could be used for many different occasions, I might keep it and just stamp a sentiment on the inside when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment